This Platform is a crowdfunding platform that permits prospective investors to independently search and invest in projects on the Platform, based on their own independent decision. By accessing the Platform or using the services, website, applications and software provided through or in connection with the Platform, (the “Service”) in any manner, you become a user (“User”).
You acknowledge that EUROPEAN DIGITAL EXGHANGE S.A., is a not a broker-dealer, investment firm, investment bank, financial institution or investment adviser, but is a crowdfunding service provider.
Information about us
www.weronin.com is a Platform operated by EUROPEAN DIGITAL EXGHANGE S.A., a Romanian legal entity, having its headquarter located at 42A Madrigalului street, Groundfloor, Ap. 4, Bucharest, registered with Trade Registry of Bucharest under no. J40/5465/25.03.2021, CUI 43985800, subscribed share capital actually paid-in 90.000 RON (“We”)
Accessing our site
Access to this Platform is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on this Platform without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict your access to some or all of this Platform.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this Platform. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Modification and Termination
Intellectual property rights
We are not responsible for content posted by third parties on our Platform (including content posted by investees and investors), including the content of pitches, pitch videos, images and content in the discussions. EUROPEAN DIGITAL EXGHANGE S.A. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Platform will not infringe rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with EUROPEAN DIGITAL EXGHANGE S.A. and no damages will be paid to you by us as a compensation for such actual or prospective infringement you or any third party may claim.
You acknowledge, accept and agree that if we receive a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our Platform without liability to you or any other party.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on this Platform are not intended to amount to advice. We are not liable or responsible for any reliance placed on such materials by you or anyone who you may inform of any of its contents.
Eligibility for Use of the Services
User Profile Registration
You agree that your Profile will be self-directed and that you are solely responsible for all purchases, orders, investment decisions and instructions placed in your Profile. Although the Platform may provide data, information or content provided by third-parties or us relating to investment strategies and/or opportunities to buy and/or sell, you should not interpret any such content as tax, legal, financial, or investment advice by us or a recommendation by us to invest in any offering posted on the Platform. Any decision to invest shall be based solely on your own consideration and analysis of the risks involving a particular offering and is made at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for determining the suitability of an investment or strategy and accept the risks associated with such decisions, which include the risk of losing the entire amount of your principal. We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you and your use of the Platform or the Services does not create such a relationship. You agree and acknowledge that you are responsible for conducting your own legal, accounting and other due diligence review of the investment opportunities posted on the Platform. You are strongly advised to consult a licensed legal professional and investment advisor for any legal, tax, insurance, or investment advice as the Platform does not provide any of the foregoing advice or recommendations.
User Conduct Guidelines
You represent and warrant that all information that you provide to EUROPEAN DIGITAL EXGHANGE S.A. or through the Platform is accurate, complete and truthful. EUROPEAN DIGITAL EXGHANGE S.A. is entitled to rely upon the information you provide as true, accurate and complete without independent verification. Any due diligence or verification process we may conduct do not exclude, alter or otherwise exonerate you from this warranty and related liability. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Profile if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
The Platform permits Users to independently connect with other Users and use the Services by investing in projects they support. However, you are expressly prohibited from doing the following acts: (a) using the Platform, or any services and or tools if you are temporarily, or indefinitely, suspended from using the Platform, services or any tools; (b) collecting personal information about other Users; (c) posting false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content on the site. We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to view and copy content on the Platform only for personal purposes derived from investment process and using the Services. We grant the operators of public search engines a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to copy materials from the Platform for the purpose of creating publicly available, searchable indices of Platform content. We reserve the right to terminate or limit your access to the Platform and/or the licenses granted herein for any reason and in our sole discretion. You agree not to modify, damage, disrupt, disable, overburden, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation, security or maintenance of the Site or the rights or use and enjoyment of the Platform by any other person or entity in any manner.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material on or through the Site that, in our sole opinion, is or could be offensive, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, disingenuous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on the Platform.
EUROPEAN DIGITAL EXGHANGE S.A. is not obligated under law or regulation to provide its services to every company that applies. We also deny our services to any offering which we cannot adequately assess with respect to fraud or investor protection concerns. We are not required to inform companies the reason(s) why we have declined to provide our services.
You understand the risks of investing on the Platform include but are not limited to:
- Complete Loss of Capital. Most start-up businesses, and many other businesses, fail and therefore, investing in these businesses may involve significant risks. If you invest in a business displayed on the Platform, it is significantly more likely that you will lose all of your invested capital than you will see any return of capital or a profit. In the event of a business failing you will be liable, as a shareholder in a business, and it is likely that you may lose all, or part, or your investment. If a business you invest in fails, neither the company you invest in nor Edx will pay you back you investment. You should only invest an amount that you are willing to lose and should build a diversified portfolio to spread risk. You should not invest more money in the types of businesses displayed on the Platform than you can afford to lose without altering your standard of living.
- Irrelevance of past performance. Past performance of a business or investment is not an indication of future performance of that business or investment. The value of your investment may go down as well as up due to a number of factors including but not limited to the volatility of world markets, interest rates and capital values. You may not necessarily get back the amount you invested.
- Illiquidity. Almost all investments you make in businesses displayed on the Platform will be highly illiquid. It is very unlikely that there will be a secondary market for the Shares of the Investee Company. This means that you are unlikely to be able to sell your Shares until and unless the Investee Company floats on a stock exchange or is bought by another company; and, even if the Investee Company is bought by another company or floats, your investment may continue to be illiquid. Even for a successful business, a flotation or purchase is unlikely to occur for a number of years from the time you make your investment.
- Rarity of Dividends. Businesses of the type displayed on the Platform rarely pay dividends. This means that if you invest in a business through the Platform, even if it is successful you are unlikely to see any return of capital or profit until you are able to sell your Shares in the Investee Company. As explained above, even for a successful business this is unlikely to occur for a number of years from the time you make your investment.
- Subsequent Dilution. Any investment you make in a business displayed on the Platform is likely to be subject to dilution. This means that if the business raises additional capital at a later date, it will issue new shares to the new investors, and the percentage of the Investee Company that you own will decline. These new shares may also have certain preferential rights to dividends, sale proceeds and other matters, and the exercise of these rights may work to your disadvantage. Your investment may also be subject to dilution as a result of the grant of options (or similar rights to acquire shares) to employees of, service providers to or certain other parties connected with, the Investee Company.
- Diversification. If you choose to invest in businesses of the type displayed on the Platform, such investments should only be made as part of a well-diversified portfolio. This means that you should invest only a relatively small portion of your investable capital in such businesses, and the majority of your investable capital should be invested in safer, more liquid assets. It also means that you should spread your investment between multiple businesses rather than investing a larger amount in just a few.
Policy for Investor Comments
We may make available a Comments section. If so, the present chapter becomes applicable.
The purpose of the Comments section is to provide a communication channel for investors and potential investors to engage with one another, and with the entrepreneurs.
The Comments section allows investors to ask the entrepreneurs questions about the projects and allows investors to exchange ideas, opinions and feedback with other investors. The communication channel is not curated by EUROPEAN DIGITAL EXGHANGE S.A.
Users are encouraged to participate in the communication channels so long as comments adhere to the following guidelines. All comments are reviewed by us and a log is kept for all flagged comments. The following types of comments (without limitation) are not permitted and will be removed:
- SPAM or any content unrelated to the projects, in any respect.
- Direct or indirect solicitation of or promotion with respect to offerings on other sites.
- Comments from Users of the Platform, or any services and or tools, if they are temporarily, or indefinitely, suspended from using the Site, services or any tools.
- Comments which attempt to collect personal information about other Users.
If we see a comment and suspect it violates our policy, it will be flagged and we may remove such comment.
No Representations or Warranties
EUROPEAN DIGITAL EXGHANGE S.A. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PLATFORM. THE PLATFORM, SERVICES AND/OR TECHNOLOGIES PROVIDED ARE PROVIDED STRICTLY ‘AS IS’ AND ‘WITH ALL FAULTS’ AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES, LIABILITIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OF RESULTS OBTAINED WITH RESPECT TO USE OF PLATFORM, ANY SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGIES PROVIDED BY EUROPEAN DIGITAL EXGHANGE S.A..
Information about you and your visits to our Platform
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse this Platform by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (together “Viruses”). You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Platform, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Platform. You must not attack this Platform via a denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your rights to use this Platform will cease immediately.
By using the Platform, you are aware that it may contain Viruses. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack or Viruses that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Platform or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The Service is controlled and operated from facilities within Romania. We make no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in any other jurisdictions. Accessing the Service is prohibited from territories where the content on the Platform is prohibited.
You acknowledge and agree that it is solely your responsibility to be aware of the applicable laws and regulations of your country of residence.
The content, material and information contained on the Platform is not addressed to anyone (i) in any jurisdiction where such Services are against the law; (ii) to whom it is unlawful to make available such Services.
Linking to our site and scrapping
You may not link to this Platform without our prior written permission.
You may not scrape content from this site and repost such content, either manually or automatically, without our prior written consent.
This site must not be framed on any other site without our prior written permission.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking, scraping and framing permission without notice.
Links from our site
Where this Platform links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To the extent permitted by law and without prejudice to any other limitation and exclusion of liability provided for by any Platform Agreement, we hereby expressly exclude:
– All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or law.
– Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any User in connection with our Platform or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results or the use of this Platform, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for any actual or prospective:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Wasted management or office time;
- and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Your use of electronic signatures to sign documents legally binds you in the same manner as if you had manually signed such documents. The use of electronic versions of documents fully satisfies any requirement that such documents be provided to you in writing. If you sign electronically, you represent that you have the ability to access and retain a record of such documents. You agree that you are responsible for understanding these documents and agree to conduct business by electronic means.
You agree that you any confirmation of a checkbox on our Platform or execution of any Platform Agreement by confirming a checkbox encompasses your consent and legally binds you in the same manner as if you had manually signed such documents.
Integration and Severability
If you provide your mobile phone number to us, by doing so you consent to receive text message alerts from us containing product, event, or promotional information in a text or SMS message (“Text Messages”). You can unsubscribe from receiving Text Messages at any time by replying “STOP” to one of our Text Messages or notifying us.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Thank you for visiting our website.